Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend in Wisconsin

This past weekend was a fabulous weekend! I got to go to Wisconsin with a couple of my friends; Sarah Vercelli, Maddie O'Connell, and Ashley Stelmack. Maddie's parents own a house up on Power's Lake and they were headed up there for a reunion with her dad's cousins. They let Maddie bring some friends and she asked little ol' me. (: 
I had to get a shot that morning for an immunization that was due or else. So, Leah and i packed up the kids and waited for 30 minutes for one little shot! it was crazy how long it took! It made us a little late but we still made it. Then she dropped me off at Sarah's and then Maddie came to pick us up. 
It took about an hour to get there but the drive was really pretty. It's very green and lush up there. When we got there, we did some work for her dad to get ready and then we all congregated to Maddie's room to hang out and talk and plan our night! 
After a while or talking and pretty much goofin off, we decided to go to dinner at Culver's. It's famous for it's Butter Burgers and Custard. It was delicious! Then we went to Walmart to walk around and see what all there was and just look around. Then we went home and got in the hot tub. It was super relaxing and really nice to just relax and get to know the girls! During which, my friend Craig texted me and all the girls thought he was my boyfriend so i got teased non-stop about that. We watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding in the theater that was in the basement and the whole time "Awe, there's M'lynn and Craig!" "So cute! is that how yours and Craig's wedding is gunna be?" Haha It feels good to be teased. (:

We woke up on Sunday morning and drove back in time for me to go to standards night where i got to know the young woman in my ward more. One of them even told me they loved having me there and they all agreed! I love it here. Everyone is so nice! It was a good week and weekend. (:

 Ashley is next to me, Maddie is behind me, and Sarah is behind Ashley. (: 
 Me and Maddie. (:

 Sarah and i were so excited! :D
It was a GREAT weekend. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment