Thursday, January 24, 2013

Times of Trials

Some things have happened with friends recently that have really torn my heart. A new schedule change at my school means my lunch hour gets changed so that i don't have the same lunch with my friends anymore. I miss them terribly and i've lost touch with them. We still talk for about a minute or so in the hall but nothing else really happens. It's made my days very dreary.
I've also gotten into a rift with my really close friend. We had an argument about something and we can't seem to get past it. We're now at the stage where we act as if the other person isn't living and it really breaks my heart. She was such a great friend to me and we've had some fantastic times and now, from one stupid and reckless moment, all happiness has vanished.
Because of the problems that occurred last year with my friends that i lost, I've grown and changed to become a better friend so i've forgiven her and i've tried to make amends but things aren't working out. She just has no interest in making it work. So today, i was just asking Heavenly Father, Why does this always have to happen to me? I always seem to be doing so good and then things just plummet to the cold, hard ground and it made me think of a scripture.
It's found in D&C 58: 3-4 And it says...


 Ye cannot behold with your natural aeyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the bglory which shall follow after much tribulation.
 For after much atribulation come the bblessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be ccrowned with much dglory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand.
And it just gave me so much peace to know that Heavenly Father knows what i'm going through and he does have a way where this will all work out. Times get hard and things change but our blessings are down the road and without change, we'll never be able to receive those wonderful treasures He has in store for us. 
I'm doing good and i'm staying positive by eating yummy foods and watching lots of Ellen. (: I hope you're all doing well and make sure to keep smiling. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment